Plantroncs CS540 features a new headset design, streamlined base and improved performance, all with the same dependability for wireless productivity. Plantronics CS540 features a headset that weights only 21 grams, providing up to 350 feet of wireless communication range and a battery that last up to 7 hours of talk time.
CS540 also provide advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for clear conversations. Like the previous best selling Plantronics CS55, the CS540 features a noise canceling mic, DECT 6.0 (1.9Ghz) frequency, and a convertible headset (3 styles). A new feature of the CS540 is an adaptive power system that optimizes it for the perfect balance between range and talk time, and the ability to conference up to three additional CS540 headsets and allow co-workers to join calls quickly and easily.
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Gain mobility – multitask, hands-free up to 350 feet
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- SoundGuard technology protects against audio spikes
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- Conference in up to three additional CS540 or other Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- Auto answer option lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base >LI>Up to 7 hours talk time on a single charge
- Backed by Plantronics industry-leading global service and support
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Voice-dedicated DECT (1.9Ghz) technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference