The all-new Plantronics EncorePro HW540 is a quantum leap in convertible headset design. It’s a 3-in-1 headset without compromise – all of the wearing styles are designed with quality and comfort in mind,in a system that is simple to convert but delivers a secure, positive fit and finish.
The EncorePro HW540 shares the advances of the other members of the new family, with high-quality audio, a flexible mic with visual positioning guides, soft ear cushions, and durable-yet-lightweight materials for all-day wearing.
The EncorePro HW540 headset series balances all-day comfort, superior noise-canceling, and long-term reliability in three innovative designs. Your team will feel the improvements and customers will hear it. comfort & convenience
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that representatives stay fresh and engaged.
- The HW540 is lightest in its class – each of the three wearing styles has a soft foam ear cushion and a balanced boom mic that stays secure for all-day performance.
- The Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics USB, desk phone audio processors, and direct connect cables.
- Flexible noise-canceling boom allows optimal positioning for voice clarity.
- Wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations and reduces listening fatigue, while SoundGuard technology protects from noise spikes, helping to meet OSHA/Noise at Work requirements. Long-term reLiAbiLity
- Designed for the rigors of call-intensive environments, which minimize operational disruptions and costly downtime.
- Laser-welded construction and metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters.
This headset requires the Plantronics M22 Vista amplifier or bottom cable between the headset and the telephone.